Aims and Objectives
Most industries have a common issue, "communication".
Our experience in the office products industry has lead us to work with a number of exciting companies from within the office supplies, art and craft and garden supplies markets in both B2B and B2C.
One of the key reasons that companies call on the services of "Smile2Communicate" is that they know where they want to take their business and they have a fairly good idea of how to do it.
The issue they have is actually executing the plan and having someone that can act as a ‘link’ between themselves, suppliers, manufacturers and retailers. In short, practically anyone in their supply chain.
Networking with like minded suppliers can produce benefits for all concerned. By working together you can cut your marketing costs in areas such as advertising, exhibitions and promotions. Smile2Communicate can help you to build those relationships and make them work.
Our aim is to offer both the Supplier and the Dealer a package of marketing products that enhance their development into vibrant markets.
Emma Bullock, Director of Marketing.
Emma’s background in office products started almost 15 years ago working for dealer group, Officepoint. She went on to work as a Senior Marketing Manager for Esselte, before relocating to Portugal in 2002.
In the last few years she has developed her sales & marketing skills in areas outside the office products industry, but is now delighted to be bringing those skills back to the industry.
Malcolm Lewis, Director of Sales.
Malcolm has been in the Industry for 45 years … Boy to Man!
He has worked in all aspects of the industry from a trade rep at Guidex and Bantex to having his own retail business in the Cotswolds both B2B and Retail. He was the original Director of Dealer recruitment for Officepoint and founder of the Office Biz Group.
For the last 10 years he has been a consultant to both UK and overseas office supplies distributors.
Services to Suppliers
Other services we are able to offer include:
- • Identifying the competition, comparing price files, cross referencing, indicating the client base, locating potential distribution channels, introductions to likeminded suppliers, locate dealer interest
- • Advise on cost to market
- • We have a very extensive up to date trade database in Office products dealers and Suppliers/Distributors
- • Utilise this via emails for mail shots
- • Company Introduction
- • Special Offers
- • Sales Advice - Liase with your sales teams on execution to the market Distribution
- • Advise on distribution via yourselves
- • Introduce potential distribution partners